This is another “I made so much quinoa, now what?” recipe. But isn’t tabouleh just the best? Everyone loves tabouleh and cute and curly quinoa is a mighty fine stand-in for bulgar. It’s gluten-free to boot.
- 2 1/2 cups cooked quinoa, cooled
- 1 bunch curly parsley, about 1 cup chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped oh so very fine
- 3 cloves garlic, minced the finest you can muster
- 1 large vine ripened tomato, small dice
- 1/2 long English cucumber, small dice
- 2 lemons, steal their juice!!!!!
- sea salt, to taste, anywhere from a pinch to 1/2 tsp
1. Mix everything together and refrigerate for one hour so the flavours can get married and make a bunch of flavour babies for you to enjoy.
* I like to chop up my garlic and herb-eroos in the food processor cuz my mere mortal hands are no match for its superior chopping prowess. And tabouleh needs a teensy chop. Stemmy tablouleh is worse than rickets, I’d imagine.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 0.17g
Total Carbs: 17.57g
Dietary Fiber: 3.91g