Since nobody has entered my super-duper-you-will-like-what-you-get challenge yet, I am opening it up to the States too. Come on Canada! You don’t want a Thanksgiving challenge prize to go to someone from a nation where the holiday occurs way too darn close to X-Mas, do you????
To light the fire of most-gluttonous competition in you, I shall provide 5 links to my favourite holiday recipes. Happy long-weekend and beware of wandering Pier One Kitsch Monsters lurking behind your door this All-Thanksgivings-Day Eve!!! (Bet you didn’t know Canada had such awesome legends, did you?)
Just 5 Links to a Few of MyWholeDeal’s Favourite Holiday Treats
- I like Vegan Shepherd’s Pie so dang much. When I choose to ignore my bizarre potato allergy, it is my favourite comfort food. (Basically potato starch turns my mouth into Jeff Goldblum in “The Fly.” That’s all you want to know.)
- Ridonkulously Good. Fat Free Vegan Impossible Pumpkin Pie
- Potstickers. Who can resist potstickers? (Jerks. Only jerks.)
- Randomly, this recipe is always a huge hit at parties. Again with the potatoes. People love’em. Watch out for THIS!
- Loaves are adorably innocuous. It’s something big, but small! You’d try it, wouldn’t you?
Enter early. Enter often. Links to recipes, photos and blogs are more than welcome! Happy MoFo Thanksgiving!