Hey! Remember those Rustic Curried Squash Ravioli we made the another night? Sure you do! Well, you may have noticed that the recipe makes way more filling than the pasta can possibly handle. That’s because it is a statistical fact that vegans loooooooove leftovers! Why not turn your extra filling into something pretty to snack on?
- curried squash and chickpea filling (whatever you have left; I had just over a cup left and made 18 blossoms. Or, make a whole batch and do as many blossoms as you like!)
- 18-24 vegan dumpling wrappers, pre-packaged or make your own
- olive oil cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF. Place one tablespoon of filling onto the centre of each wrapper and folding accordingly:
2. Place on parchment lined baking sheet, spritz lightly with olive oil spray and bake for 8-10 minutes until crisp.
3. Serve with Tangy Sriracha Dipping Sauce: equal parts seasoned rice wine vinegar and Sriracha garlic chili sauce whisked together.